We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to join Ample Labs!
Ample Labs is looking for an ambitious, Growth Marketer to join our impact-driven team. We are looking for someone with a ton of experience in user acquisition, and exploring online and offline channels for sustainable user acquisition. We’re looking for someone who can set the strategy, but who isn’t afraid to get hands-on in execution.
Who we are
Ample Labs is a tech non-profit committed to using technology to empower individuals facing homelessness in Toronto and abroad. Our work started with broad research showing that even when experiencing homelessness, most people rely heavily on smartphones to find vital information. Our first product, Chalmers, is a web-based chatbot that helps you find local social services like free meals, overnight shelter, clothing and more based on your specific real-time location and needs. Chalmers has recently been featured on Forbes, Fast Company and Toronto Star.
Head over to www.chalmers.app to give Chalmers a try!
What you’ll be doing
- Strategize, plan and execute paid ads through channels like Google and Facebook
- Work closely with the UX Research team to use data and insights from research to inform and test out new user acquisition strategies
- Define and execute new user acquisition channels online (paid ads, social, etc.) as well as offline channels (partnerships, activations, etc.) with the support of the marketing team
- Manage and oversee a Marketing Team of 5. The team consists of content creators, copywriters, social media coordinator, and graphic designers.
- Report on the results of the various acquisition channels and strategies tested
- Get creative and find new ways to drive growth
- Maintain and evolve new user engagement dashboards.
- Define new analytics requirements to tackle gaps in our data, working with Data Analysts to implement.
- Find new data-driven ways for us to drive growth and improve our users' experience.
What you should have
- 4+ years experience in growth, end-to-end performance marketing or similar entrepreneurial role
- Highly data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Strategic and analytical thinker - proficiency with analytical tools is a must (i.e.: Excel, SQL, R, Mode, Looker, etc)
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools, such as Optimizely
- Focus on customer experience, able to understand users' behavior
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
Who we’re looking for
- You're got start-up experience
- You value impact-driven work
- You’re passionate about what you do
- You’re socially minded & genuinely care about the work we do
- You’re proactive, a problem solver and go-getter
- You’re collaborative and are a team player
- You’re curious and self-motivated
- You can adapt to change quickly
- 6-month contract
- Available to start immediately